- The Moorschnucke is one of the oldest sheep breads in the central Europe and is – in contrast to its fellow species – able to swim.
- Wool colour: pure white
- The house shoes felted seamless from natural wool and is anatomically perfectly formed
- This model is equipped with a stable brown leather sole and gives a feeling like walking on air
- The felt mules are manufactured exclusively in Tyrol
- The Moorschnucke was considered almost extinct, meanwhile there are – due to breeding – 5,000 animals
Please order our felt slippers either in the size you usually buy your shoes or one size larger. Since our slippers are comfort slippers, they are very comfortable to wear.