- The breed derives from the Neolithic Torfsheep.
- Wool colour: the resistant coat has a beautiful silver-grey colour and impresses by its silky brightness
- The house shoes felted seamless from natural wool and is anatomically perfectly formed
- This model is equipped with a stable brown leather sole and gives a feeling like walking on air
- The felt mules are 100% manufactured in Tyrol
- There are only 6,000 sheep left
Please order our felt slippers either in the size you usually buy your shoes or one size larger. Since our slippers are comfort slippers, they are very comfortable to wear.