- The yak's wool is one of the "noble wools".
- Because of its special fiber structure, yak's wool warms even at temperatures below zero.
- The wool is able to absorb more than 30% of moisture of its own weight. So the material does not get wet until it's completely soaked.
- The slippers are dark brown, which is typical for the yak.
- The slippers are seamlessly felted from natural wool and anatomically perfect shaped.
- The sole is made of sturdy brown leather and giver the wearer the felling of walking on clouds.
- The felt slipper is 100% produced in Tyrol.
Please order our felt slippers either in the size you usually buy your shoes or one size larger. Since our slippers are comfort slippers, they are very comfortable to wear.