- This breed is native in the French part of Switzerland and derives from the Frutig sheep
- Wool colour: a deep dark brown, compact and consistent fine wool – nearly as merino
- The house shoes felted seamless from natural wool and is anatomically perfectly formed
- This model is equipped with an anti-slip felt sole, which is soaked in natural latex
- The felt mules are manufactured in close communion with nature in Tyrol
Please order our felt slippers either in the size you usually buy your shoes or one size larger. Since our slippers are comfort slippers, they are very comfortable to wear.