- Alpaca wool is very soft and has a silky shine.
- Compared to conventional sheep's wool, alpaca wool is 3-5 times warmer.
- Because of the low proportion of wool fat and its antibacterial effect, alpaca wool is great for allergy sufferers.
- The slippers are seamlessly felted from natural wool and anatomically perfect shaped.
- The sole is made of a sturdy brown leather and gives the wearer the feeling of walking on clouds.
- The felt slippers are 100% made in Tyrol.
Please order our felt slippers either in the size you usually buy your shoes or one size larger. Since our slippers are comfort slippers, they are very comfortable to wear.