- Camel wool resembles the popular wool of the cashmere goat in its fineness and characteristics.
- The wool has thermal benefits, so it's warming in the cold and cooling in the heat.
- Because of the low proportion of wool fat, the camel wool is great for allergy sufferers.
- The wool comes in yellowish, reddish and brownish colors and offers a beautiful spectrum of earth colors.
- The slippers are seamlessly felted from natural wool and anatomically shaped.
- The sole is made of a sturdy brown leather and gives the wearer the feeling of walking on clouds.
- The felt slippers are 100% made in Tyrol.
Please order our felt slippers either in the size you usually buy your shoes or one size larger. Since our slippers are comfort slippers, they are very comfortable to wear.